A Mommy Makeover surgery in Tampa involves a combination of surgeries, which combines Breast Implants and Breast Lift surgery along with a tummy tuck surgery. The surgeries are performed post pregnancy period to get the body into shape and reduce fat.
There are a lot of precautionary steps and measures that needs to be taken before the makeover surgery takes place. The Preparations for Tampa FL Mommy Makeover Surgery is provided by the expert surgeon and it includes the following:-
1. Create a Reliable and regular supply of aid equipment’s and other foodies for continuous 3-4 days in the house as a stock.
2. Make sure that all instructions given by the surgeon for the post-operation is completely read and strictly followed up.
3. Reach the optimal body weight levels before proceeding to the surgery. This helps in maintaining the body shape even after the surgery.
4. It is also highly important that there is a good nutrition supply and dieting should not be done, but 30 minutes of daily exercise is necessary along with 15-minute gap and rest.
5. Aspirin and other such anti-inflammatory medications should be avoided prior to two weeks before the surgery is to take place.
6. Smoking and alcohol intake is completely prohibited.
7. Also, make sure that the abdominal binder provided to you is regularly worn .
It is important to understand that the augmentation comes at a cost. There could be serious complications and severe pain after the procedure for the first several days following the surgery. It has also been noted that about almost every women after their pregnancy period get their breasts shape and size back to normal after the Childs’ birth. It is recommended that women try to tighten up their abdominal muscles first through diet and exercise. It also needs to be understood that as one ages these signs become once again pronounced even after the surgery. So it is also about accepting the changes that naturally occur and those include physical, mental, emotional and spiritual changes in the body after pregnancy. Having proper exercise and nutrition is all it takes to get back into shape.
Please also understand that Breast Implants like all other medical devices require proper care and maintenance. And this requires a woman to start with a never ending fight with time to always head to a surgeon for every issue that arises in it.
Everyone ages with time, and there is no remedy for the old age skin problems. So it is better to honor these changes in the body, rather than criticizing and manipulating it.
With proper nutrition regime and exercising everything is achievable in the long run. The Mommy makeover surgeries could cost anywhere around $14,000 to $65,000. The national average for liposuction was around $3000 that for breast augmentation $4000, and that for tummy tucks cost $5,000. But the complications and maintenance cost of such cosmetic surgeries are far more than imaginable.
Most of the women who undergo Mommy makeover Surgeries, make it to solve emotional problems, which is understandable. But more importantly the emotional support from hubby as well as parents helps to cope up with the post-pregnancy trauma associated with a women’s’ body.